Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/09 10:57:44 UTC

Re: parentCommEventId is never saved in CommunicationEvent entity for storeIncomingEmail service

Thanks for the update, Divesh.
I would like to ask you a question here:

Is it desirable behavior or are you planning to submit the patch for
"Contact List" where we don't see any info about messageId ?

--
Ashish