Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeff Cooper <jc...@resqsoft.com> on 2004/03/24 16:33:07 UTC

Compelling reasons to move to Tapestry?

I've read through the 'Tapestry in Action' ebook and played around with some
of the examples.  Seems so intuitive and easy to use compared with Struts.
The organization i work at thinks THE only web framework is Struts.  I've
been trying to convince them of the values of moving to Tapestry, but to no
avail.  How did some of you present Tapestry to your organization.  What are
some good convincing arguments to show that using Tapestry would speed
development and make for better applications.

Thanks for any tips,

Jeff Cooper

Re: Compelling reasons to move to Tapestry?

Posted by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com>.
Please see the list archive, there were many mails about Struts vs Tapestry.

I think the main strength of Tapestry is it's clean component architecture.
It is easy to create new components by reusing exisiting ones.

Norbi