Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Khan, Manuchehar A (ACF)" <mk...@acf.hhs.gov> on 2002/09/12 17:27:28 UTC

How to include html file as banner from different site?

How can i add a html file from different web server in all views to be
included as our top banner?
Thanks

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
See if the org.apache.struts.actions.IncludeAction can help you.  It
uses the nifty connection classes to grab the output as string.  I think
external sites can be used.

danny