Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Michael Stanley <mp...@syr.edu> on 2001/04/11 23:31:49 UTC

VelocityECSLayout -vs- VelocityOnlyLayout

I've noticed people talking about deprecating ECS.  Would it be
beneficial to move to VelocityOnlyLayout rather than VelocityECSLayout?
Is this the only reference to ECS or is there more needed to drop
dependency on ECS?

Mike Stanley

Re: Turbine Initialization ?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Mahfudh Junaryanto <ju...@yahoo.com> writes:

> that was exactly I am looking for. The init process is
> mentioned "only" in TurbineConfig Class API Docs.
> No mention about it in the Turbine doc... until I open
> the API docs I won't know. That was why I asked.
> Thank you !

Uh, no.

dlr@despot:xdocs$ find . -type f | xargs grep TurbineConfig
./getting-started.xml:TurbineConfig tc = new TurbineConfig("/path","TurbineResources.properties");
./getting-started.xml:You do not even have to worry about hanging on to the TurbineConfig
./getting-started.xml:TurbineConfig object.
./peers.xml:(this is very common), then you need to use the TurbineConfig object to
./peers.xml:javadoc for the TurbineConfig object for more details.
./project-map/classlist:org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineConfig
./project-map/utility.xml:                <li>org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineConfig</li>

Seven metions in four different files in the documentation alone.  RTFM.

Daniel Rall

Re: Turbine Initialization ?

Posted by Mahfudh Junaryanto <ju...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Turbine Initialization ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.

Turbine Initialization ?

Re: VelocityECSLayout -vs- VelocityOnlyLayout

Posted by Michael Stanley <mp...@syr.edu>.
Thanks

Mike

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.