Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> on 2008/04/01 22:51:23 UTC

changelog vs scm:update

How can I have scm:update work, but changelog:changelog fail with this
message:
Embedded error: cvs repository connection string doesn't contain six tokens

BTW, my cvs repository connection string is
            scm:cvs:pserver:${cvs.user):${cvs.password}@
cipe801.sldc.sbc.com:12310:/appl/pkg1/cvs/reps/theteam/cvs:cans

--
Esse Quam Videre
To Be, rather than to Seem

Re: changelog vs scm:update

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Make sure that you are using version 2.1 of the changelog plugin.

Jon Strayer wrote:
> How can I have scm:update work, but changelog:changelog fail with this
> message:
> Embedded error: cvs repository connection string doesn't contain six tokens
>
> BTW, my cvs repository connection string is
>             scm:cvs:pserver:${cvs.user):${cvs.password}@
> cipe801.sldc.sbc.com:12310:/appl/pkg1/cvs/reps/theteam/cvs:cans

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: changelog vs scm:update

Posted by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org>.
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Heinrich Nirschl <
heinrich.nirschl@gmail.com> wrote:

> After cvs.user there is a closing parethesis ")" instead of a brace
> "}". Hope this helps,
> Henry

Thanks, but that didn't help.

 scm:cvs:pserver:${cvs.user):${cvs.password}@cipe801.sldc.sbc.com:12310
:/appl/pkg1/cvs/reps/theteam/cvs:cans

BTW, I count eight tokens (seven delimiters).  Which two shouldn't be there?

> On 4/1/08, Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> wrote:
> > How can I have scm:update work, but changelog:changelog fail with this
> > message:
> > Embedded error: cvs repository connection string doesn't contain six
> tokens
> >
> > BTW, my cvs repository connection string is
> >             scm:cvs:pserver:${cvs.user):${cvs.password}@
> > cipe801.sldc.sbc.com:12310:/appl/pkg1/cvs/reps/theteam/cvs:cans
> >

> > --
> > Esse Quam Videre
> > To Be, rather than to Seem

Esse Quam Videre