Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 03:05:51 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.0 released!

The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.0.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

This release of Apache Karaf sets the stage for the 3.0.x line,
introducing OSGi rev 4.3 support, new commands, features,
improvements, and a multitude of dependency updates. At Karaf's core
you'll find Equinox 3.8.0.v20120529-1548 and Apache Felix framework
4.0.3. New additions such as Karaf-pax-exam, commands back ported from
Karaf 3.x, and command aliases to help make migrating between 2.3.x
and 3.x easier.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.0 and
Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.0</version>
 </dependency>

Release Notes:

There are 220 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.0 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.0-release.html

Enjoy!

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.0 released!

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.