Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com> on 1997/07/15 23:54:13 UTC

mod_dll change

BTW, I just commited a change to nt/mod_dll.c. It changes the call to
LoadLibrary() to one to LoadLibraryEx(). What this does, essentially, is
to modify the search path for DLLs, should the loaded module need to find
any: If have "LoadModule modules/mod_foo.dll", and mod_foo.dll is
dependent on bar.dll, it will look for bar.dll in modules/ instead of the
location of the Apache binary (then it will look in %PATH%). This makes
more sense, as it keeps modules and any associated libraries together.

Though if anyone thinks that's a terrible idea, I'll reverse it.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>