Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2008/01/14 22:34:59 UTC

Tested sample webapps on WebSphere, was: [Vote] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.1-incubating (RC1)

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Simon Laws wrote:
[snip]
>> Please review and vote on the 1.1 release artifacts of Tuscany SCA for
>> Java.
[snip]
> I used Tomcat 6.0.14 to test the sample webapps, could people help test
> them on other platforms too, Jetty, Geronimo, WebSphere etc?

I tested the webapps on WebSphere Application Server 6.1.0.9, found the
following issues:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1989
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1990
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1991

I have not tested the alert aggregator demo as I can't build its WAR
because of TUSCANY-1976. What do I need to do to build the WAR before
the fix is included in the next RC?

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Tested sample webapps on WebSphere, was: [Vote] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.1-incubating (RC1)

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
snip...

> > because of TUSCANY-1976. What do I need to do to build the WAR before
> the
> > fix is included in the next RC?

run mvn in the alert aggregator demo directory and this should produce the
build-dependency.xml file. You can then build the demo with ant.  I actually
ran it in the release branch and copied it into my test distribution.

Simon

Re: Tested sample webapps on WebSphere, was: [Vote] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.1-incubating (RC1)

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I'll look into TUSCANY-1991.

Thanks,
Raymond