Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by aicha BEN <ai...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/24 17:41:07 UTC

no accent and stemming problem

Hi all,

I have two problems:

- first point , Howie Wang seems to have made the code to resolve this :
            I need to be able to match non-accented French characters with accented characters.
            but I am sorry I don't success in using the Howie 's code , you said that we have to replace the accented chars before   indexing, and also to do it on the query string.
Could you detailed for me how to use the class AccentReplacer .

- second point, I want to make French stemming, could somebody helps me?

Thanks in advance.
AƮcha