Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Irene Altdorf <ia...@avalere.com> on 2006/04/23 23:13:21 UTC

Interface method to request the level of a Logger?

Hello,

Is there an interface method to get the current level of a Logger?  Using
the ILog interface, I can determine whether certain levels are enabled via
the IsxxxEnabled property, but I was hoping to be able to make one call to
get the current Logger level.  It might seem like an odd request, but we
will be passing that info on to a lower level component.

Sorry if I have missed something obvious.

Thanks,

Irene