Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by luoc <lu...@apache.org> on 2021/04/02 13:23:23 UTC

[DISCUSSION] One of the most impressive features

Hi all,
  I'm from drill team, there will be many new features in release 1.19, However, I’m also looking forward to getting your reply about using drill.
  At ApacheCon 2021 ( + ApacheCon 2021 Asia), there is a topic about track drill talk, So I hope for a positive response that what is one of the most impressive features of drill in your projects?
  That’s for all the developers and drill users, Thanks for your time.

Kind regards
luoc

Re: [DISCUSSION] One of the most impressive features

Posted by Markenson França <ma...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

If you need something, fell free to tell me.

Regards,
Markenson Paulo França

Posted by Markenson França <ma...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Prabhakar,

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Prabhakar,

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Markenson,

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Markenson,

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hey Luoc,

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Prabhakar,
  Great. Drill can combine data from multiple data sources on the fly in a single query, federated query & analysis is one of the features of apache drill. That's exactly what I love about drill.

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markenson,
it is really nice use case. I guess with this kind use of data i guess ppl
will be able to save more on their servers.

REgards
Prabhakar

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Prabhakar,