Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lester Chua <ci...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 06:43:06 UTC

Question pertaining to manipulation of divs

Hi,

I have a component that is embedded as follows:

Is there a way for me to manipulate the div containing some style?
I tried creating a panel and using that as a parent but it feels very
cumbersome and involves an additional html (wicket disallowed me to do
an anonymous Panel without html).
What I need is a technique to do that at page creation.
I.e. just instantiate "something" and add mycomponent to it.
That "something" can then be manipulated with standard wicket tag
modification.

Can someone shed some light on this?

Lester

Re: Question pertaining to manipulation of divs

Posted by Lester Chua <ci...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!
Love the quick replies.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.