Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Hermann <ch...@guschtel.de> on 2005/09/16 10:48:25 UTC

Patch for forms-calender-styling.xsl

Hello,

i modified the id attribute of the <input> in forms-calender-styling.xsl
(from svn) to make the generated html valid.
The id tag should contain "-input" (as all other inputs) for the
label-reference.

See attached patch.
Christoph

Re: Patch for forms-calender-styling.xsl

Posted by Christoph Hermann <ch...@guschtel.de>.
Jorg Heymans schrieb:

Hello,

>>i modified the id attribute of the <input> in forms-calender-styling.xsl
>>(from svn) to make the generated html valid.
>>The id tag should contain "-input" (as all other inputs) for the
>>label-reference.

> Could you put it in bugzilla please? This seems to have gotten buried
> under bug traffic.

Done.
Hope i made everything correct (my first patch - hooray ;))

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Christoph Hermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i modified the id attribute of the <input> in forms-calender-styling.xsl
> (from svn) to make the generated html valid.
> The id tag should contain "-input" (as all other inputs) for the
> label-reference.

Thanks Christoph.

Could you put it in bugzilla please? This seems to have gotten buried
under bug traffic.

Regards
Jorg