Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2008/09/26 19:54:42 UTC

Testing http basic authentication using axis2c http server

Folks,

I am trying to test http authentication in a web services client. Is it
possible to test HTTP basic (or digest) authentication on axis2c http
server that is part of axis2c package?

Thanks,

Raghu

Re: Testing http basic authentication using axis2c http server

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 13:54 -0400, Raghu Udupa wrote:
> Folks,
>

> I am trying to test http authentication in a web services client. Is
> it possible to test HTTP basic (or digest) authentication on axis2c
> http server that is part of axis2c package?

No axis2c_http_server does not support HTTP basic authentication. You
may use Apache2 with Axis2/C. BTW, Axis2/C client's can send basic
authentication credentials.

--
Manjula Peiris
Senior Software Engineer