Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org> on 2014/01/23 08:50:38 UTC

Welcome our new committer Dileepa Jayakody

Hi Stanbolers,

the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Stanbol has asked
Dileepa Jayakody to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please, give Dileepa a warm welcome!

Best,
 - Fabian

Re: Welcome our new committer Dileepa Jayakody

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. Look forward to working with you all.

Regards,
Dileepa

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dileepa!