Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Bhavay Anand <bh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/08 18:57:45 UTC

I'm a new volunteer and want to get involved

Hi! Apache community, My name is Bhavay Anand. I'm a computer science
undergrad living in Delhi, India. I had always wanted to be a part of an
open source organization but never get to know how to start doing
meaningful contributions to project. I'm familiar to open source platforms
like Github and software like git, mercurial. I'm interested in writing
code for core OpenOffice software, hunting bugs, writing tests.

Re: I'm a new volunteer and want to get involved

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Forwarding to Bhavay who is not subscribed.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>.
Welcome Bhavay Anand,