Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/02 13:09:26 UTC

Re: Ignite File System (igfs) spillover to disk

Matt,

You can configure FileSystemConfiguration#dataCacheConfiguration
<https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/FileSystemConfiguration.html#setDataCacheConfiguration-org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration->
and
specify a persisted data region for this cache.
XML configuration may look as follows:

<property name="fileSystemConfiguration">
    <list>
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.FileSystemConfiguration">
            <property name="name" value="igfs"/>
            <property name="dataCacheConfiguration">
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="dataRegionName" value="igfsDataRegion"/>
                </bean>
            </property>
        </bean>
    </list>
</property>

<property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
        <property name="dataRegionConfigurations">
            <list>
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
                    <property name="name" value="igfsDataRegion"/>
                    <property name="maxSize" value="#{1024L * 1024 * 1024}"/>
                    <property name="persistenceEnabled" value="true"/>
                </bean>
            </list>
        </property>
    </bean>