Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2004/12/14 18:26:43 UTC

dumb question about maven.repo.remote

Hello there.
I have finally started using the correct settings for deploying
my jar files (which uses the artifact plugin).  Works great.

But now, I don't seem to be able to download my jars from my new
remote repository.

Project A:
maven.repo.list = alloyny
maven.repo.alloyny = scp://devserver
maven.repo.alloyny.username = maven
maven.repo.alloyny.password = 123maven
maven.repo.alloyny.directory = /code/www/html/maven
maven.repo.alloyny.group = developers

Project B:
maven.repo.remote = http://www.ibiblio.org,http://devserver/maven

Is that all I have to do?  I thought it was.  That's the setting I
would use to download a plugin from something like codeczar.  But
it does not download my artifacts from my remote repository.  I've
been reading through the site for a while and I'm sure I'm just
missing this on a page.  So if someone could kindly send me where
this is in the documentation I would be very greatful.

Thanks a lot.

Charlie

Re: dumb question about maven.repo.remote

Posted by Milind Parikh <mi...@hotmail.com>.
http server running on the host? Look at my book at www.milindparikh.com.
-- Milind

From: Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>
To: Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>, charlieh@alloy.com
Subject: Re: dumb question about maven.repo.remote
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:41:36 +1100

That's correct (though the ibiblio one is wrong).

What error do you get?

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.