Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by iwannaplay games <fu...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 08:58:43 UTC

importtsv example

how to use importtsv and complete bulk load

Does anybody know a good demo for the same

Re: importtsv example

Posted by syed kather <in...@gmail.com>.
Can you try this
http://hbase.apache.org/book/ops_mgt.html#import

$ bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.Import <tablename> <inputdir>

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER

Re: importtsv example

Posted by Kevin O'dell <ke...@cloudera.com>.