Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Thomas Hehl <th...@heavyweightsoftware.com> on 2016/07/01 11:08:20 UTC

Choice with an xquery

This: http://camel.apache.org/predicate.html says that I can use an
xquery in a predicate, but I can't find an example.

My message coming back contains a status tag. I want to check it for
"OK" to make sure it processed correctly. Here's what I wrote to make
sure the concept was sound.

                         .transform().xquery("/status", String.class)
                         .choice()
                           .when(body().isEqualTo("OK"))

But this destroys the entire message. I would like something like:
body().xquery("/status", String.class).isEqualTo("OK").

I could always do a contains, but two letters is a little likely to
appear in the string. I might try a regex if this won't work, but wanted
to try first.

Thanks.

Re: Choice with an xquery

Posted by arno noordover <an...@gmail.com>.
As seen in http://camel.apache.org/xquery.html you should be able to do
something like

when you replace this example with:

you more or less should be up and running