Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Roland Jernej <ro...@aon.at> on 2003/08/29 23:45:07 UTC

Postgesql Problem

Hi!

I tried to use Postgresql, tables exists, db-connection is ok.
When i try to login as "turbine" following happens:

Horrible Exception: com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException: Bad
conversion: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "’ sr
java.util.Hashtable»%!Jä¸ F
loadFactorI  thresholdxp?@     w      t USER_IDt 2x"

any suggestions.... village jar is village1.5.3.jar

Thanks Roland

Re: Postgesql Problem

Posted by Michael Rothrock <mi...@michaelrothrock.com>.
Search the archives for the message that starts thusly:

    * From: Michael Rothrock
    * Subject: Re: AW: Newbie: Can't Jetspeed get starting with postgresql
    * Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:21:54 -0800

Oh, I forgot a rather important step: