Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Renee Mascarinas <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 23:48:41 UTC

SystemML design explorations

Hello everyone,
Morgan, Jeremy, Rose, Rich, Dexter, Jason, and I are really excited about
SystemML so we took it upon ourselves to start exploring potential branding
directions.  Please find attached some of our explorations.  We’d love to
hear your input and feedback.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byr_YG_lhzZ3WDRJMGhoV2pRSEk

Thanks everyone!
Renee

Re: SystemML design explorations

Posted by Jeremy Anderson <je...@objectadjective.com>.
Thanks for sharing Renee! Fun, playful and shareable are all words that
capture our train of thought. The shareability aspect will speak to
adoption thread Madison started. A brand that engages people both at
conferences in the form of stickers, t-shirts etc, as well as online social
media, will help build and retain interest.

I'd love to see this develop a tone that may ease some of the technical
pain points users may encounter. I think personality can go a long way with
retaining adopters of new technology.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Anderson
https://twitter.com/ObjectAdjective
http://www.linkedin.com/in/objectadjective

Posted by Morgan Fritz <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rose Peng <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sending this out Renee! Our design team put our heads together
to come up with concepts for simple and intuitive user flows as well as fun
visuals for the website. We're looking forward to hearing thoughts from the
rest of the community.

Rose

wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Morgan, Jeremy, Rose, Rich, Dexter, Jason, and I are really excited about
> SystemML so we took it upon ourselves to start exploring potential branding
> directions.  Please find attached some of our explorations.  We’d love to
> hear your input and feedback.
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byr_YG_lhzZ3WDRJMGhoV2pRSEk
>
> Thanks everyone!
> Renee

*Rose Peng*
MS HCI 2015 - Georgia Institute of Technology
(www.rosepeng.com)