Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by FranzK <ao...@aon.at> on 2011/05/04 11:31:22 UTC

LifecycleImpl log4j messages

Hi --

I wanted to turn logging on for LifecycleImpl. In my log4.properties I have
set
   log4j.logger.org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl=TRACE

the log4.propertires file is in the classpath (log4j and commons-logging
jars are in lib).  logging in general works, because I do all sort of other
myfaces stuff logged, but I can't seem to get any Lifecycle log messages.

I use myfaces 2.0.1.

Any idea? Is it just a stupid newbe mistake?

thanks,
Franz