Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 19:51:17 UTC

Re: camel-kafka offset commit

Hi

I would assume kafka only consider the message consumed when it gets
an ack, eg when the batch ack is triggered so it can update the
offset.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 11:23 AM, sma <sm...@etcc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about offset commit, if auto commit is off, then it does a
> batch commit, my question is in this case, ss a message considered consumed
> after reading from the topic or after the whole processing is done?
>
> Thanks
> Shannon

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: camel-kafka offset commit

Posted by sma <sm...@etcc.com>.
Thanks, if i want to commit after my process is done and write the result to
the output topic, can i do it with kafka-camel, i dont see a way to manually
commit offset?

Shannon