Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/28 01:02:20 UTC

matcher config in v3?

Hi everyone,
I am trying to configure a matcher and a mailet in mailetcontainer.xml
and james is throwing an exception with my matcher:
Caused by: org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load mailet
(com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMatcher);
  nested exception is:
	java.lang.ClassCastException: com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMatcher
cannot be cast to org.apache.mailet.Mailet

I would super-appreciate a simple example of this configuration.
Thanks for your help
Phillip

Here are some other facts.
 com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMailet extends  GenericMailet

 com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMatcher extends GenericMatcher

Matcher:
  <processors>
    <processor state="root" enableJmx="true">
      <mailet match="All" class="com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMatcher"/>

 <snip!>
</processor>
  </processors>

Mailet:
    <processor state="transport" enableJmx="true">
        <mailet match="MailingListMatcher"
class="com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMailet"/>
 <snip!>
</processor>
  </processors>

Re: matcher config in v3?

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Here is how I got it to load (work)

    <processor state="transport" enableJmx="true">
        <mailet match="com.spotmouth.james.MailingListMatcher"

Re: matcher config in v3?

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,