Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by tcq tcq <to...@yahoo.com> on 2000/03/13 19:03:45 UTC

Tomcat and Apache configuration for JSP.

Hi all,

How do I configure Tomcat 3.0 and Apache web server
1.3.12 to communicate on Win NT?
I want to run JSP files.

Are there any documentation or a step by step process?

Please help...

Thanks

--Irfan

http://im.yahoo.com

Re: Tomcat and Apache configuration for JSP.

Posted by Arion <ar...@talentinfo.com.hk>.
Hi!

Yes, there's a document in Tomcat v3.1 beta1. Please check.

Arion