Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/03 16:56:33 UTC

Re: RPC on AS3 project

Hmh… didn't know this was possible… what is the resulting size of the swf?
(i.e. how much of the Flex framework did it suck in?)

Should dump and post the link report with the compiler option
-link-report=linkReport.xml

Maybe just post the flex related stuff if you don't want us to see your
class names, sizes, etc.