Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by scott <tc...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/30 23:26:22 UTC

Microsoft Azure Monitor and Log Analytics with NiFi

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to query Azure's Monitor through
Log Analytics using NiFi? I found a Java library they published last year,
and I really want to find a way to query Log Analytics using Kusto
query language from my NiFi instance.
Here's the link to the Java library.

Azure Monitor Query client library for Java | Microsoft Docs
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/java/api/overview/azure/monitor-query-readme?view=azure-java-stable>

Thanks,
Scott

Re: Microsoft Azure Monitor and Log Analytics with NiFi

Posted by Patrick Timmins <pt...@cox.net>.
You can always write your own processor using the NiFi processor API:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#processor_api

... or you can write your own code in several different languages
(Groovy, Python, Ruby, etc) and run it using the NiFi ExecuteScript
processor:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-scripting-nar/1.17.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.script.ExecuteScript/index.html