Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Mikaka <mi...@163.com> on 2014/04/16 09:30:45 UTC

How to update the picture in XSLFPictureShape

Dear All,
I am a Java developer, and now developing some features related to PPTX.
My requirement is that I need to update the picture of a PictureShape with a new picture.
Unfortunately, I could not find out the method to update the picture. The version of the POI I am using is 3.9.
So could anybody share me your exprience on how to resolve such an issue ?

Another question, how could I send the XSLFPictureShape Backward ? Please refer to following screenshot.

I am very grateful if could get your help!
Attached the sample code is as following,

        if  (shape instanceof XSLFPictureShape) {
               XSLFPictureShape picShape = (XSLFPictureShape) shape;
               XSLFPictureData picData = picShape.getPictureData();
                   try {
                            IOUtils.copy(PptExport.class.getResourceAsStream("275713.jpg"), out);
                            int picIndex = picShape.getSheet().getSlideShow().addPicture(out.toByteArray(), picData.getPictureType());
                            XSLFPictureShape pic = picShape.getSheet().createPicture(picIndex);// This is not I want, Why not provide a method like picShape.setPicture(imageInputStream) ; ?
                            pic.getAnchor().setRect(picShape.getAnchor().getX(), picShape.getAnchor().getY(), picShape.getAnchor().getWidth(), picShape.getAnchor().getHeight());
                        } catch (IOException e) {
                            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        }
        }