Posted to user@struts.apache.org by GR...@intellicare.com on 2005/08/05 17:00:35 UTC

Displaying links to Actions while integrating using struts-faces

Hi all:

I am using struts-faces to integrate my Struts+Tiles app with faces and am
following pretty much the advice in "Best of Both worlds" article here:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/masterj2ee/j2ee_wk8.html

Here's my question: My left nav bar contents is menu.jsp and has a bunch
of links and I would like to know how to "convert" them using jsf (I can't
use <h:commandLink since I still want them point to Actions..). If I use:

<h:outputLink value="/LogoutAction.do">
        <h:outputText value="Logout" />
</h:outputLink>

then I don't get the context. I tried mucking round with mixing other tags
but nothing seemed to work just right...

I'd really apprecaite hearing from anyone who has done this.. we can then
return to the discussion of the evil DTOs..;)

Many thanks in advance!
Geeta