Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca> on 2010/09/05 00:23:08 UTC

Re: [scxml-eclipse] User Feedback

Hi Long,

I just wanted to follow up quickly and find out the current status on the
issues that were raised here. Specifically, is it possible to add executable
content to transitions in scxml-eclipse?

Please let me know. Thanks,

Jake

Posted by Xun Long Gui <us...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, i hope some one can work with me for the project together, i will
supply anything that you need as i can :-)

在 2010年9月5日 下午10:19,Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>写道:

Best Regards

Gui Xun Long (桂训龙)

Re: [scxml-eclipse] User Feedback

Posted by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>.
I'm already set up with the source code, so I may have a look later, but
unfortunately I think I will also not be able to work on this for a while.

Jake

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xun Long Gui <us...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I will add this part, but i think it will take me a while, i will
graduate this winter, these days, i was working for my graduate pater, so
may be you should wait for a while, sorry for that :-(

2010/9/5 Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>

> Hi Long,
>
> I just wanted to follow up quickly and find out the current status on the
> issues that were raised here. Specifically, is it possible to add
> executable
> content to transitions in scxml-eclipse?
>
> Please let me know. Thanks,
>
> Jake
>
> 2010/8/8 Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>
>
> > Hi Long,
> >
> > I should mention that I had missed this part of the specification as
> > well, and I only recently discovered it while trying to determine how
> > best to express static reactions with SCXML. I'm currently updating
> > scxml-js to support this.
> >
> > Jake
> >
> > On 10-08-08 10:12 PM, Xun Long Gui wrote:
> > > Hi Jake,
> > > Thanks for your reply. It seems that we should re-define transition EMF
> > data
> > > model for this tool, rebuild the tool from the base. I will read SCXML
> > > transition specification carefully and carry on the rebuild job
> > >
> > > 在 2010年8月9日 上午9:22,Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>写道:

> as

> big

Best Regards