Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/06 07:22:37 UTC

Use pig in zeppelin

Hi Folks,

Zeppelin just release 0.7 today which is the first release to support pig.
User can do all the things in zeppelin as you do in grunt shell. Besides,
you can take advantage of zeppelin's visualization feature to visualize the
pig output. Here's one article I wrote for the details. I would be very
appreciated for any feedback and comments.

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/79183/how-to-use-pig-in-zeppelin.html

Re: Use pig in zeppelin

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@apache.org>.
This is cool, Jeff. Thanks!