Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Lokesh Jain <lj...@apache.org> on 2020/06/03 07:05:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Ratis 0.6.0 release

Hi,

It has been a while since our last Ratis release.
We have around 95 commits after our latest 0.5.0 release.

How about we start the process for a new Ratis release (0.6.0)?

Thanks,
Mukul

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Ratis 0.6.0 release

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 for the GA release.

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lj...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Marton! Those are good suggestions.

+1 for documentation and setting the new version as 1.0.0.

I can help with the documentation. :-)

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the GA release!
Tsz-Wo

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lj...@apache.org>.
Yes, +1 for GA release.

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lj...@apache.org>.
All the blockers have now been resolved. I will start a RC soon.

Thanks
Lokesh

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shashikant Banerjee <sb...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.