Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com> on 2010/10/05 09:27:08 UTC

Moving cmis swing client to opencmis trunk?

HI Chemistry,

the cmis swing client has proven to be a very useful tool here. I think it has reached a certain level of functionality and stability and so I wonder if we should make it part of the opencmis trunk. Having this part of our distribution and being able to simply download the final application would simplify things a bit.

Comments?

By the way perhaps someone also has an idea for a better (and shorter) name for this tool? "laboratory" for Chemistry or "applied" Chemistry or ... there must be something better...

Jens

RE: Moving cmis swing client to opencmis trunk?

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
+1

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,
I'm happy with this as long as you guys are, meaning: adding the CMIS
Workfbench to trunk means aligning it to a (potentially) slower
release process then if it would be alone.
On the other hand it will be part of a build which was already proved
to be working for the ASF legal requirements.

Ah, and +1 for the new name :)

Ciao,
Gab

--

Eng. Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindthegabz

Re: Moving cmis swing client to opencmis trunk?

Posted by David Caruana <da...@alfresco.com>.
+1

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
I like it... especially in conjunction with the new groovy shell :-)

+1

Jens

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.