Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by George Stathis <gs...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/31 17:25:48 UTC

Any Hbase experts in the Boston area?

Hi folks,

Disclaimer: If the following is not appropriate for this list,
I apologize in advance and I will take it somewhere else.

My company is based in Boston and we are interested in having some local
Hbase talent spending some time with us on-site to review what we have and
help steer us clear of some potential land mines. While the wiki and mailing
lists are a treasure trove of help and advise, we could definitely use some
focused / concentrated time with an expert.

If you know anyone or have some suggestions, you can either respond here or
contact me directly at gstathis@gmail.com.

Cheers,

-GS