Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2004/06/04 08:43:21 UTC

[GetTogether] Madrid, 21/22.06.04, Spain

Hello everyone,

we finally have a room for the GetTogether.
We will have a Meeting about cocoon and lenya in Madrid, Spain.
It will last 2 days: 21/22.06.04.

We have 15 places with computer in total.
6 places are already taken so 9 are still aviable.

Note:
We are trying to invite somebody from *Wyona* to attend the GetTogether.
We can offer him/her to pay the cost for the travel.
*If* somebody from wyona is willing to come, the price for the
GetTogether will be *around* 20-30€ for 2 days workshop and
presentation. This money will hopefully cover the expenses for our guest
;-).

So please hurry up and register now!

Please Wyona guys come over to Spain and enjoy the sun and some coding
action! Please contact me ASAP :).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to
register! The registration can as well be done by repling to this mail
or visiting the wiki page we set up for the meeting:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004

P.S.: If somebody from Wyona is coming to the GetTogether the language
will be english and spanish. Otherwise spanish only ;-).

King regards
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.
Avda. de la Arboleda s/n
41940 - Tomares,  (Sevilla)
Tlfn: (+34) 955 062 627
e-mail: thorsten.scherler.ext@juntadeandalucia.es

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo,
contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su
destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgación, copia o
distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización escrita de "Sociedad
Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información, S.A.U.". Si no
es Ud. el destinatario del mensaje le ruego lo destruya sin hacer copia
digital o física, comunicando a Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la
Sociedad de la Información S.A.U. vía e-mail o fax la recepción del presente
mensaje. Toda declaración de voluntad contenida deberá ser tenida por no
producida. Gracias.
___________________

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication
is prohibited without the prior written consent of "Sociedad Andaluza para
el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información, S.A.U.". If you are not the
formal receiver of this message please destroy it without making any digital
or physical copy and inform "Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la
Sociedad de la Información S.A.U." , by e-mail or fax, of the reception of
the present message. Any whatsoever involuntary declaration contained
herewith must be taken as having no legal effect. Thank you.

GetTogether] Madrid, 21/22.06.04, Spain

Posted by Luis Zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es>.
Hello everybody:
My name is Luis Zorita . I belong to the Universidad Nacional de
Educación a Distancia (Open University- FernUniversität).
My working place is at the Central Library, where a team is trying to
implement Lenya as our Open-CMS.
Actually we are newbies in this area but we have a great interest  in
subjects like  Open  source, xml  ,  semantic web.etc
The spanish lenyausersmeeting2004 will be held in my institution and
this letter is a "as invitation" to it.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any special concerns for the
meeting..
Of course , as Thorsten wrote we invite people from Wyona to attend the
meeting. We will try the meeting will be interesting not only on the
code side.
More information in :
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004

Luis Zorita
Responsable informatización Biblioteca UNED

Re: [GetTogether] Madrid, 21/22.06.04, Spain

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> we finally have a room for the GetTogether.
> We will have a Meeting about cocoon and lenya in Madrid, Spain.
> It will last 2 days: 21/22.06.04.
>
> We have 15 places with computer in total.
> 6 places are already taken so 9 are still aviable.
>
> Note:
> We are trying to invite somebody from *Wyona* to attend the GetTogether.
> We can offer him/her to pay the cost for the travel.
> *If* somebody from wyona is willing to come, the price for the
> GetTogether will be *around* 20-30€ for 2 days workshop and
> presentation. This money will hopefully cover the expenses for our guest
> ;-).
>
> So please hurry up and register now!

I would like to join you (added myself to the Wiki page).
So I'm afraid you have to speak English :)

-- Andreas