Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com> on 2013/09/13 22:56:39 UTC

Error in start MS in master

Hi there,

Did anybody experience any issues in starting MS in latest master? I ran into the following issue:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: org.apache.cloudstack.framework.config.dao.ConfigurationDao org.apache.cloudstack.framework.config.impl.ConfigDepotImpl._configDao; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [com.cloud.ha.VmwareFencer] for bean with name 'VmwareFencer' defined in class path resource [nonossComponentContext.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.cloud.ha.VmwareFencer
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:287)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1106)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)

Thanks
-min

Re: Error in start MS in master

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.