Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by La...@enron.net on 2000/04/19 00:13:01 UTC

JDBC problems

I'm running TomCat with Apache.
My application uses JDBC to access an Oracle database.  After successfully
connecting and exchanging data with the database, JDBC began failing without
throwing exceptions.

Generally, any attempt to execute a query and return a ResultSet results in an
empty result set.

     ResultSet rset = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM AUTHORS");

The first attempt the access rset throws a SQLException with error message
"Exhausted ResultSet". I can take the same select statement and successful run
it using SQL+ or SQL Navigator. I have also extracted the JDBC code to a JAVA
application and successfully run it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

R. Lavon Loftin <la...@enron.net>