Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lu...@uqss.uquebec.ca on 2005/07/15 15:44:40 UTC

Apache-like Deny/Allow directives

Is there any way, with Tomcat, to block connections from domains and allow only certain ones, just like the Apache directive :

Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from .company.com

I've setup my Apache server to do this, but since all the dynamic content is relayed to tomcat (jsp's), it is still accessible to the internet.

Luc Boudreau
Université du Québec
Canada

Re: Apache-like Deny/Allow directives

Posted by Justin Crabtree <cr...@otc.edu>.
luc_boudreau@uqss.uquebec.ca wrote:
> Is there any way, with Tomcat, to block connections from domains and allow only certain ones, just like the Apache directive :
>
> Order Deny,Allow
> Deny from all
> Allow from .company.com
>
> I've setup my Apache server to do this, but since all the dynamic content is relayed to tomcat (jsp's), it is still accessible to the internet.
>
> Luc Boudreau
> Université du Québec
> Canada

Is there a reason you can't use Apache directives on the areas you wish
to restrict?

--
Justin Crabtree
Java Programmer