Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/04/12 18:18:29 UTC

Report Sign off

Dear Mnemonic Podling,

Your report for the month looks great.  However, it doesn't have mentor
sign off.  Are there any mentors available to sign off on your report?

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2016

  [ ](mnemonic) Patrick Hunt  [ ](mnemonic) Andrew Purtell  [
](mnemonic) James Taylor  [ ](mnemonic) Henry Saputra

John

Re: FW: Report Sign off

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Ok - I signed off now too. Thanks!