Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/04/28 01:13:10 UTC

[VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Hi guys,

I think we're going to do an ApacheDS RC2 release shortly here.  Was
wondering if we can get a MINA release out so we don't have to depend on
a SNAPSHOT or an older MINA version.

[ ] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 do not release MINA 0.9.4

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/28/06, Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Trustin Lee wrote:
> > On 4/28/06, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> [X] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2

> >> wanted to
> >>
> >> what if you do it in 0.9.5 ? Is it something possible ?
> >

> > Let's just take care of it in 0.9.5. :)
>
> So is this a +1 T?

Yep. :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2

> Releasing frequently is good though there's one major issues I wanted to
> take care of in 0.9.4.

what if you do it in 0.9.5 ? Is it something possible ?

Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: [VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/28/06, Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I think we're going to do an ApacheDS RC2 release shortly here.  Was
> wondering if we can get a MINA release out so we don't have to depend on
> a SNAPSHOT or an older MINA version.
>
> [X] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2

FYI: The three issues have been resolved since we released 0.9.3:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12310922

Releasing frequently is good though there's one major issues I wanted to
take care of in 0.9.4.

I'd like to listen to other committer's opinion.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Apr 27, 2006, at 7:13 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I think we're going to do an ApacheDS RC2 release shortly here.
> Was wondering if we can get a MINA release out so we don't have to
> depend on a SNAPSHOT or an older MINA version.
> [X] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2
> [ ] +/-0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 do not release MINA 0.9.4

-pete

Re: [VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I think we're going to do an ApacheDS RC2 release shortly here.  Was
> wondering if we can get a MINA release out so we don't have to depend
> on a SNAPSHOT or an older MINA version.
> [ ] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2
> [ ] +/-0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 do not release MINA 0.9.4

It's been 72 hours so let's close this vote up.  We got +1 votes from
the following people with no other votes:

Alex Karasulu
Trustin Lee
Emmanuel Lecharny
Peter Royal
Enrique Rodriguez

I'll release MINA within the hour.

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I think we're going to do an ApacheDS RC2 release shortly here.  Was
> wondering if we can get a MINA release out so we don't have to depend on
> a SNAPSHOT or an older MINA version.

[X] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 do not release MINA 0.9.4

Enrique

Re: [VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I think we're going to do an ApacheDS RC2 release shortly here.  Was
> wondering if we can get a MINA release out so we don't have to depend
> on a SNAPSHOT or an older MINA version.
> [ ] +1 release MINA 0.9.4 for inclusion in ApacheDS RC2
> [ ] +/-0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 do not release MINA 0.9.4

It's been 72 hours so let's close this vote up.  We got +1 votes from
the following people with no other votes:

Alex Karasulu
Trustin Lee
Emmanuel Lecharny
Peter Royal
Enrique Rodriguez

I'll release MINA withing the hour.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Samuel Doyle a écrit :

>Sorry I've been away from the mailing lists for a bit.
>What exactly is ApacheDS?

Apache Directory Server : A ldap server written in java.

http://directory.apache.org

>Thanks, S.D.

You are welcome !

Re: [VOTE] Can we do a MINA 0.9.4 release for ApacheDS?

Posted by Samuel Doyle <sd...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry I've been away from the mailing lists for a bit.
What exactly is ApacheDS? You have a link for an
overview?

Thanks, S.D.