Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Oliver Schrenk <ol...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 17:50:47 UTC

Get number of documents in a new (not visible) Searcher

Hi,

We have a SolrCloud 4.7 cluster with five machines and index in a distributed
fashion.

When finished adding and deleting documents, we want to commit programmaticly
 and switch to a new searcher. But before doing that we want to make a final
 check that the number of documents have not changed dramatically.

How do I check the number of documents in the new but not yet open index?

Regards
Oliver

Re: Get number of documents in a new (not visible) Searcher

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Oliver,

You can see docsPending:30
adds:30 in  plugin stats section.