Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 16:08:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

All,
The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest
member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Hernan joining
us to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Well done, Hernan!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Chris Cardona <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan !

chris

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hernan!

Regards,
John

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Congratulations Hernan!

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan!!

Paul

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan.

Vamsi

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Hernan!

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Hernan!

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan!

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hernan.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congrats Hernan!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Well done, indeed!  Congratulations.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Congratulations Hernan!

-dain

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
welcome!

On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:08 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> All,
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest
> member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Hernan joining
> us to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Well done, Hernan!
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>
> --kevan

-sachin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/11/06, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest
> member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Hernan joining
> us to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Hurray! Our documenation's saved ;-P Congrats, Hernan!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Hernan Cunico as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome!
david jencks

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.