Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2008/06/08 01:26:07 UTC

Re: ant version support

It has been a few since we chatted about this. Is there anything holding
back formal push to Ant 1.7.0? Last time I checked it was only DRLVM's build
that had any issues with Ant 1.7.0, so that build will begin to not work on
1.6.5.

I'd like to put a version check in the scripts eventually, just to make it
obvious, but that can be discussed further.

-Nathan