Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Cachia <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/19 21:06:06 UTC

cocoon protocol usage

Environment:
Windows 2000
Cocoon 2.1.4
Tomcat 5.0.19

Within Tomcat I've configured my webapp to exist in a different location
then underneath the Tomcat webapps directory via a config file, which
resides inside conf/Catalina/localhost.  The content of the file is as
follows
<Context path="/TaporPortal" docBase="E:\Tapor\Implementation\Tapor-WAR"
override="true" debug="4"></Context>

Now in my sitemap I am working with the portal-fw example and have
configured the handler as follows
<handler name="portalhandler">

<redirect-to uri="cocoon://trial/free/" />

<authentication uri="cocoon://trial/sunspotdemoportal/sunrise-authuser" />

If I use the cocoon:// protocol, cocoon can not find the site map because it
is tacking on the webcontext on the path.  I would expect that it would look
for the sitemap under E:/Tapor/Implementation/Tapor-WAR/sitemap.xmap instead
of E:/Tapor/Implementation/Tapor-WAR/TaporPortal/sitemap.xmap

Any help would be appreciated, the error I recieved follows ...

ERROR (2004-05-19) 14:33.04:453 [core.authentication-manager]
(/TaporPortal/trial/free/authenticate)
http8080-Processor23/PipelineAuthenticator: authenticator: Resource not
found.
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/E:/Tapor/Implementation/Tapor-WAR/TaporPortal/sitemap.xmap doesn't
exist.