Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Henny Bekker <He...@surfnet.nl> on 2012/07/05 19:02:01 UTC

How to install the demo gatgets ....

Dear all,

We have a RAVE demo server running on which I would like to install the demo
gadgets..   How can I achieve that using the WAR file in tomcat??

Best regards, Henny Bekker

Email: henny@surfnet.nl Voice: +31 30 2305335 Fax: +31 30 2305329
Web:   http://www.surfnetters.nl/henny/                   o
Paper: H.J. Bekker, SURFnet                           _  /- _
       Po Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, Nederland      (_) > (_)

Re: How to install the demo gatgets ....

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@jasha.eu>.
Hi Henny,

if you want to use the default demo gadgets[, just add the
rave-demo-gadgets.war [1] into the webapp directory. We don't have a way to
host other new gadget definitions yet, but you can host them anywhere as
long as the server with Apache Rave can reach that address.

Jasha

[1]
http://search.maven.org/#search|gav|1|g%3A%22org.apache.rave%22%20AND%20a%3A%22rave-demo-gadgets%22