Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tanveer Ahmed <ta...@wipro.com> on 2001/06/08 03:11:07 UTC

Problem in linking Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache 1.3.19 in AIX 4.3

Hi
    I have compiled Tomcat 3.2.1 on AIX 4.3.3 and the version of apache is 1.3.19  I followed the steps specified in the apache website.
  when  I am starting apache I'm getting following error

*******
Syntax error on line 274 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `jk_module' in file /usr/local/apache/libexec/
mod_jk.so: Function not implemented (jk_module)
apachectl start: httpd could not be started

*******
Note it that I have added the following lines in my httpd.conf
*******
274 LoadModule    jk_module  libexec/mod_jk.so
275 AddModule     mod_jk.c
276 JkWorkersFile /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/conf/workers.properties
277 JkLogFile     /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
278 JkLogLevel    warn
*******
Can anybody give me a pointer in resolving this problem.