Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/12 13:28:32 UTC

Unit Test Failing

Hello all,
I'm getting a strange error in a unit test for something I'm working on.  You can see in the error message below, the results returned from the query and the expected results are identical, however, the unit test fails.

 column '`session_start_time`' mismatched values, expected: 2009-04-20T03:28:28.374(LocalDateTime) but received 2009-04-20T03:28:28.374(LocalDateTime)

To my eye, these are identical values and data types.  Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to get this test to pass?
Thanks,
-- C

Re: Unit Test Failing

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Is it possible that the returned result and expected one have different
types, but with the same class names, for example, java.time.LocalDateTime
vs org.joda.time.LocalDateTime?

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi