Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/05/17 10:14:57 UTC

Testing was Re: another release candidate 1.2rc4?

Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>>I'm afraid Lenya became too big to be tested
>>sufficiently using a couple of "click-through"
>>scenarios.
>

> That is correct and needs to be improved for 1.4. My opinion: the quality of 1.2
> so far has been significantly improved compared to the previous 1.0 "release".

:) thats nice to hear.

sandra gubler started
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaTestCases that contains
standardized tests users can perform. should be extended.

there is also http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUnitTests
and http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaAntTaskTests

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss