Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/07 06:12:14 UTC

Stratos 4.1.0 not going to support vClouds IaaS

Hi,

Since we have upgraded to jClouds 1.8.1 and jClouds drop vClouds support,
we are unable to support vCloud in 4.1.0. I got to know that, due to lack
of engineering resources to maintain vClouds support they had to dropped
it. (you can find jClouds discussions in jClouds dev list)

We can direct write vClouds support from Stratos but IMO If we can get some
engineering resources to get vClouds support back in jClouds would be ideal.

It is highly appreciate, if we can get some engineering support on this.

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos